Sweeter than Serenity: Simple In-Home Workout

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Simple In-Home Workout

Today I want to share with you one of my go-to workouts for when I'm crunched for time and can't make it to the gym. This workout requires no equipment and doesn't even require hardly any space, so you can do it at home easily. I love this workout because it combines both cardio and strength training, and it targets the entire body, which makes it the one stop shop for a successful workout!


I tend to repeat this workout three times if I'm super crunched for time, but if I have a little more time but not enough to make it to the gym, I'll repeat it five times instead. Hopefully this will help you in achieving your fitness goals on those days when you just don't have time for the gym!

Here's a little bit of encouragement for your day:

Proverbs 31:30 - "Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."

While working out is a wonderful part of staying healthy, don't forget that your goal should be health, not a certain clothing size or number on the scale. You are beautiful inside and out, don't ever forget that!

God Bless!
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment