Every year I try to check out features from fashion shows around the world and figure out what will be trending for the year, and I wanted to share a few of the trends that I have noticed lately! Many of these trends are straight from NY Fashion Week, and I am loving them!
1) Suede Dresses - I love this trend because it such a warmer fabric that is so perfect for Spring!
2) Fringe - This is such a fun trend, and it is popping up everywhere, from bags to tops to skirts!
3) Stripes - This is a classic look in general, but horizontal stripes are really trending this year!
4) Large Print Gingham - This print is on the rise for the Spring, especially for those picnics!
5) Ruffles - Ruffles are becoming more popular, and I especially love them on these booties!
6) Bell Bottom Jeans - Baby bells are getting more and more popular again, and it's a trend that I can't wait to try!
7) Ribbon Ties - Whether on a shirt or a dress, ribbon ties are really in style, and they do such a great job of adding shape to your body!
8) Tropical prints - Again, this is another trend that I think is so fun. Pineapples were big last year, now it's on to tropical looks.
9) Large Floral Prints - This spring and summer, lots of large floral prints should be popping up, and I am so excited about it! I love wearing floral prints!
10) Scallop - This has been trending on shorts lately, but it appears to be getting even more popular!
My personal favorite trends are the bell bottoms, fringe, and ruffles, just because I think they are fun, yet classic at the same time, which is much more of my style. What are your favorite trends for this year?
Don't forget to follow along on GFC and Bloglovin!