Sweeter than Serenity: Spring Transition

Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring Transition





Forever 21 Classic Crew Neck Sweater // Gap Scarf (last season) (this season) // 
American Eagle Medium Repair Jegging
BEARPAW Karen Boot c/o // Firmoo Burgundy Glasses c/o

One of the hardest things about living in Arkansas is the transition between seasons, because the transition is usually extremely bi-polar, with one day being 70 and the next day being 40! My solution to this is to mix and match winter and spring attire! Although it was cold enough for boots, I couldn't help but add a scarf with gorgeous spring colors just to keep me excited for the warmer weather that's returning this week! 

Thank you so much for bearing with me last week as I was away for most of the week on spring break and taking a break from pretty much everything! Just 5 more weeks of school and I'll have another semester of physical therapy school under my belt. I can't wait! Thanks so much for reading, and don't forget to follow along on Bloglovin and Instagram!

God Bless!





7 comments :

  1. I love your jeans
    So cute look
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I am so ready to be done with winter clothes and accessories.. hopefully mother nature lets us pack those up soon!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spring colors! I am so ready for this semester to be done too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your denim jeans are amazing, you look just right for the spring transition!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your scarf so much and your boots are the cutest, hope your winter is over soon :)

    xx 365Hangers

    ReplyDelete
  6. KC can be like that, too- warm one day, cold the next! Makes dressing a challenge, ha.
    Love these destroyed jeans. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely scarf! It was extremely cold here in VA the past few days and 70 today- crazy!!
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete