Sweeter than Serenity: Via Maya

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Via Maya






// Kendra Scott Perry Pendant Necklace c/o // Kendra Scott Ann Stackable Rings c/o
// The Shopping Bag Whitney Braided Cuff c/o // Michael Kors Mother of Pearl Watch, Golden

Happy Wednesday! I wore this outfit for a fun casual date night with Chris last week. These shorts are surprising only $13, and I may be going back for more because of how comfortable they are! Just a note, they run a little big (I had to cinch the tie pretty tight and I got the smallest size they had!), but they are so worth it! I actually got a second pair as well, so I'm sure they will show up on the blog soon!

Did you see the release of the new Kendra Scott Via Maya Collection? It came out the 15th, and I was lucky enough to get to review a couple of the new pieces! I absolutely love the necklace and rings that I received, and I highly recommend checking out the new collection! Also, have you checked out Poppy Clip's line of clips for clothing? I received these to try out, and they worked so well to keep my sleeves pulled back for the evening, and they are so fun! The gold detail matched my gold accessories perfectly.

I hope you are having a great week! I am halfway through my finals week now, so I'm very close to finishing my second semester of physical therapy school! Thank you so much for reading, and don't forget to follow along on  Bloglovin and Instagram!

God Bless!
Hannah



4 comments :

  1. I really need to get on board with the soft shorts trend! I have seen several pairs in prints like these that are so cute. And yes - KS jewelry is always gorgeous. Love your new pieces!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shorts! I picked up two pairs very similar to these at Old Navy-they are so comfy but look so polished!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Printed and comfy shorts are my favorite for warm weather! I love the pattern on yours!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoring your shorts way too much!! And loving those super cute stack able rings. Such a cute collection.

    xx 365Hangers

    ReplyDelete