Sweeter than Serenity: Father's Day Gifts

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Father's Day Gifts



Father's day is right around the corner, and it's time to find that perfect gift for your dad! Sometimes men can be a struggle to shop for (because let's be real, you can't just buy a cute shirt for them and they'll be impressed like your mom would be). I find that I rarely go wrong getting something with my dad's favorite sports team on it, and new ties are always a hit because he wears a tie every single day. I also added the fitbit because activity trackers are becoming incredibly popular. As a strong endorser of staying healthy and fit, I think a fitbit is always a great gift. What are some of your favorite gifts for your dad?

Thanks you so much for reading! I apologize for the late post today - tests are hitting me hard this week already at school! Have a great day, and don't forget to follow along on Bloglovin and Instagram!

God Bless!
Hannah

4 comments :

  1. My dad would love those Nikes and the headphones!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I love those Nikes!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue is a fabulous color that conveys a sense of confidence. A large selection of blues from a soft baby blue to a stunning cobalt blue in a variety of styles and lengths. Wearing a cheap short prom dresses to attend a prom would give you a unique and calm appearance cooler than others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duke University
    Duke University Duke University is a private research university located in Durham, North Carolina,

    ReplyDelete