Sweeter than Serenity: IG Lately

Friday, July 3, 2015

IG Lately









Happy Friday! I really wanted to take today to catch up on some of my Instagram posts lately. I just got these tassel bracelets in the mail, and I cannot wait to wear them! I've also been working on making an art wall above my desk, and I love the prints that I ordered from Ban.do and Michelle Dwight. I'm also loving my new planner from Ban.do (I've never been a planner person, but grad school quickly changed that). I also linked my favorite nail polish color lately!

I hope everyone is gearing up for a wonderful holiday weekend full of fun (and safe) activities. If you're not headed to the lake or beach this weekend, another great alternate is shopping! There are so many great sales this weekend, so make sure you hit up the mall and all of your favorite stores this weekend for anything that has been on your wish list lately! (like a Kate Spade bag, Tory Burch sandals....to name a few on mine!)

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to follow along on Bloglovin and Instagram! Have a great weekend!

God Bless!
Hannah


3 comments :

  1. Those tassel bracelets are so adorable & that gallery wall is absolutely on point!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gallery wall is great and I am a sucker for tassel bracelets!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your advised quick gown may be the sexy small irregular sprained ankle treatment cheap short prom dresses.heimkehrkleider 2015

    ReplyDelete