Sweeter than Serenity: Fall Must Haves

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Fall Must Haves



Today I wanted to talk about some of my favorite items that I have on my list for fall. I'm really loving the army green color so much, and I have the green pants at the top of my list. I also got a new button up and a tunic in the same color, and I can't wait to style those on the blog later this month. I also can't wait to start wearing tunics, oversized sweaters, and of course vests (I could never have too many). I really am wanting to add a black fur vest to my closet this fall as well.

This is a really busy week for me, as I am about to finish up my last set of finals for my first year of physical therapy school. On Friday afternoon I will officially be a second year, and I can't wait!

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to follow along on Bloglovin and Instagram!

God Bless!
Hannah

15 comments :

  1. I still want to soak up every last bit of summer but fall is my favorite season, so seeing these items (especially the vest!) is getting me excited for all of the seasonal fun that's right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Rag & Bone jeans and that H&M vest! I have those Steve Madden booties and love them!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on your finals girl! also i want that hat and vest stat :) so cute! xo

    cheshirekatblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this just make me wish it was winter already so bad! Such great picks, especially the Rag and Bone jeans

    Allie | RainyAllie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some accessories like beading or sequins would make your prom dress more shiny and beautiful.
    blue quinceanera dresses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great selection of Fall items! I want them all!

    xx Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the time to start looking at fall clothing for sure!! Love your picks!! Loving all the army green!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vest! I'd love one for the fall and winter here in S. Fl where we get a chill in the air some nights :)

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great finds, I guess it's time to get my shopping on!

    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these picks!! I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE these picks! I have the hardest time trying to keep my budget in check once the fall fashion starts to come out. Bring on the wool hats and fur vests!

    xo!
    Kylie
    absolutelyarkansas.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait until I can pull out my olive green utility jacket again! The vest you have listed is so cute!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg at those Rag & Bone jeans, they're so perfect-I wish that they weren't sold out!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhhh I mean Fall is right around the corner and this tunic is perfect for that season. I love that green :) Looking good girl:)

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete