Sweeter than Serenity: Fall Date Night

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fall Date Night

Fall Date Night






My love affair with fashion in the fall just keeps growing. I love the warm colors, and especially the booties! These booties are definitely on my wish list right now (how cute are the bows!). The skirt is also on my wish list, not just because of the color, but also because of the fun flare that is has to it! This is definitely an outfit that I would wear out on a date this fall!

I hope everyone is having a good week, and Happy Tuesday everyone! Don't forget to follow along on GFC and Bloglovin!

God Bless!
Hannah

2 comments :

  1. That skirt is SO perfect. That would transition so well into Winter too. I can picture it for a dressy Christmas party, don't you think? So in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I want this outfit! That sweater is so cute and I'm in love with those booties!
    -B
    http://heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete