Sweeter than Serenity: Trends for Fall

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Trends for Fall

Every season of every year brings new style trends, and I am really excited about the ones for this fall! I wanted to share with you some of my favorite trends for fall, along with some of my favorite items on my wish list of each trend!

1) Robe Coats: I love robe coats because they keep you warm while adding an accent at the waist to keep you from looking bulky! Such a plus!

Journee Collection Junior's Wide Lapel Tie Waist Coat


2) Fair Isle Print: Can I just say how excited I am that this is coming back again this fall/winter!? I can't wait to break out my fair isle prints!


(yes this sweater is from hannaandersson.com - couldn't help posting something with my name!)

3) Sweaters with Oversized Turtlenecks: When you're wearing a sweater like this, who needs a scarf!? I love this trend because of the ability to wear great statement necklaces with it. I can't wait to find a sweater like this for myself!

Cabela's Women's Matamata Turtleneck Sweater at Cabela's


If you can't already tell, I'm thoroughly enjoying fall fashion already, and it isn't even officially fall yet! I am excited to be working on some great fall projects that I can't wait to bring to you all very soon!

In the meantime, tomorrow is officially the big day: my very first gross anatomy test of physical therapy school! I think I have officially studied for this test more than I ever have for anything in my whole entire life! It's amazing how much the brain can comprehend and retain in just four weeks!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Don't forget to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin!

God Bless!
Hannah

2 comments :

  1. I want to add a turtleneck to my wardrobe this year... I think they look so cute under dresses and they seem to be popular again this year!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete