Sweeter than Serenity: NYC Cosmetic Review

Friday, February 27, 2015

NYC Cosmetic Review

When I first got asked to review a new eyeliner and mascara from New York Color, I was a little nervous, because with blue eyes, sometimes it's hard to wear dark eye make-up and not look a little bit scary. However, I am so glad that I had the opportunity to try out this make-up, because honestly, it is incredible. The picture on the left is no eye make-up, and the picture on the right is with NYC Big Bold Liquid Liner and NYC Big Bold Angel Lash Mascara




It's hard to believe how big of a difference it makes in making my eyes pop! Here's a little run-down on the specifics of these products:


The eyeliner is felt-tip, making the application incredibly easy, yet it still has the look of liquid eyeliner. The best part is that you can find this eyeliner in the store for about $3.00!


This mascara may possible contain the best mascara brush I have ever used. I have one particular mascara brush that I keep even when I try out other mascaras because it was the only one I could find that would keep my mascara from clumping up, but this brush works even better, so I am very pleased with it! This product is also very affordable, coming in at just $5.00!

Overall, I would rate these products very high in all categories, and they are definitely worth a try the next time you are looking for a good eyeliner and mascara!

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to follow along on Bloglovin and Instagram! Have a wonderful Friday!

God Bless, 
Hannah




These products were provided complimentary for testing. All opinions are my own.

7 comments :

  1. Love how it looks! Can't live without mascara haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both products look amazing! Beautiful makeup look! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eyeliner with the felt tip looks worth a try!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely review. I have their pencil and I totally believe it a good alternative to MAC.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post, Hannah! You look lovely in both photos but it's actually crazy how much the products emphasize your eyes. I've tried NYC products a couple of times, they're really great quality for the price. Thanks for sharing!

    xo, Dolce // http://www.mydailysweet.com/
    Leave me a comment; I'm always looking for new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! I feel like I never try new things with my eye makeup.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete