Sweeter than Serenity: Summer Lovin'

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'



About this time of year, I start itching for summer. I've just finished my first round of tests (which is why I've been a little bit MIA lately from studying), the cold just keeps coming back, and I'm ready for some time at the lake! To cure my winter blues, I've put together some of my favorite items for summer, and I can't wait to get my hands on a few of these items and use them this summer! What is your favorite cure for winter blues?

Thanks so much for following along! Now that my first round of tests are over, I'll get back to regular posts (until the next round, haha!). I'm excited to also get a few days off from school the rest of the week, and I'm taking advantage of them and visiting friends in Fayetteville and heading home to celebrate some birthdays in my family!

Don't forget to follow along on Bloglovin and Instagram! Have a wonderful Thursday!

God Bless!
Hannah



10 comments :

  1. Such a perfect wishlist!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is making me so excited for spring! Loving that tumbler! So cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this! The bikini is adorable! Can't wait for Spring/Summer! :
    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you girl- can we get some warm weather (spring, please) soooooon or what?
    Great post!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection!

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shoes! I need some warm weather or at least consistent weather. I can take the cold but this up and down is killing my sinuses! #crazymidwest

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely...I just can't help but LOVE the kimonos.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. That kimono and that bag are now permanently on my wishlist :)

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete