Sweeter than Serenity: Florals

Friday, May 8, 2015

Florals







Poppy and Dot Pants (see their Instagram!) // T.J. Maxx Tank (sold out) (similar)
// Steve Madden Bag via T.J. Maxx // Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Classic
// A Little Peace of Joy Sandals (Use Code HANNAH15 for 15% off)
// Michael Kors Mother of Pearl Watch // Kendra Scott Ann Stackable Rings c/o

Happy Friday everyone!! I wore this outfit for running around town with Chris yesterday. I've been enjoying my time off from school so much, especially taking advantage of getting a little more dressed up. But, can we just talk about these pants for a second!? The second I saw them on Instagram I knew that I had to have them, and I cannot get enough of them. They are so comfortable, and I just love the colors. To purchase, make sure you find Poppy and Dot on Instagram and just scroll down until you find the listing!

These sandals are my new staple sandal right now. I find my self throwing them on multiple time per week, and they are so comfortable. I also found this bag in T.J. Maxx last week, and I'm absolutely loving it so far! Because I am still a student, it's hard to find a bag of good quality at a price that I can afford, but this Steve Madden bag is so great, and I highly recommend any Steve Madden bag for those of you looking for a great bag at a great price.

I hope you are having a wonderful day, and thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to follow along on Bloglovin and Instagram!

God Bless!
Hannah

10 comments :

  1. Loving the colour of your top and those pants look beyond comfy! You look great!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pants! I have a similar pair and can't wait to pull them out of my closet! The green top is perfect too!
    ~~megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this fun floral print!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are awesome! Love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look Hannah, the colors are are gorgeous together!
    Rachelxo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are so stinking cute!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this - the pants are so pretty and I like the color scheme of the whole outfit in general! It really screams 'Spring!'

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with those pants! I'm all about comfort and fashion :)

    xoox, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this floral print!! Pretty colors!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pants are so fun and love that they're comfy too. They look so cute with your metallic sandals and love that you chose a fun green top to compliment everything!

    xx 365Hangers

    ReplyDelete