Sweeter than Serenity: IG Lately

Monday, May 4, 2015

IG Lately



Poppy Clips Bootclips c/o


Use code HANNERJANNERXOXO for your first month FREE


A Little Peace of Joy Gold City Buckle Sandals

Today I just wanted to take a moment and catch you up to speed on my weekend and how life is going! I had the best time visiting friends from undergrad in Fayetteville this weekend. I also had the opportunity to find my name on the senior walk, and it certainly feels good to have my name etched in the sidewalk there. Yesterday afternoon I got to attend a friend's wedding shower. May is just a crazy time when you're in your twenties, because there is always a wedding or a wedding shower to go to, and I love celebrating with every single sweet girl!

On another note, how awesome are these pants in the last picture?! I didn't link them (sorry!) because they are sold out, but if they get any back in stock I will be sure to let you know! Also, if you haven't already signed up for Rocksbox, make sure you do it! You can get your first month free with the code HANNERJANNERXOXO, so what are you waiting for?! 

One more item to catch you up on. Remember when I posted last week about the poppy clips for the sleeves? Well, these poppy clips for the boots are just as great! I loved getting to dress up my Hunter boots with all the rain that we have been getting lately. It just makes them even more fun!

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to follow along on Bloglovin and Instagram!

God Bless!
Hannah

5 comments :

  1. I love that floral romper! Those rain boots are adorable though!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love following you on insta! And that's so cool that the seniors get their names etched in the sidewalk!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your romper from the first picture! Your insta is absolutely adorable :)
    If you'd like to follow along with me, I'm over at @SouthernStylista

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete