Sweeter than Serenity: Cyber Monday

Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday

Red Blue Plaid Fringe Scarve  Red Classic Plaid Fringe Scarve Green Plaid Fringe Scarve

Happy Cyber Monday!! These scarves are on major sale today from She Inside! The first and last one are on sale for $16, and the ever popular middle one is on sale for $11! The best part is that if it is your first order from She Inside, you still get the extra 20% off! This is such an incredible sale that I just had to share! 



Also on sale today on Jane is the popular Herringbone vest! I wore mine for Thanksgiving and I am absolutely loving it! It is only $33 today! You can find it here.



I hope you're having a happy Monday and enjoying those sales!! Get excited, because this month I am teaming up with a few businesses to bring you some great Holiday Ready Looks along with some great giveaways! Have a great week!

God Bless!
 Hannah

2 comments :

  1. The second and third scarves are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that scarf (#2) and the vest!!!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete