Sweeter than Serenity: Poncho Obsession

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Poncho Obsession

Poncho Love






I've been really obsessed with ponchos lately, and I'm really excited that they're making a comeback (my 7th grade self would be so proud of the one I used to own!). I love ponchos because they are just so comfortable! They are easy to throw on and stay warm, and you look so put-together so easily. All of the ones above are less than $50, and I am loving them!

I've been a little under the weather this past week, so I apologize for no outfit posts! I'll keep posting some good holiday items and wish lists until I get back to being healthy and can take some outfit pictures again! I hope you're having a great week! Don't forget to follow along on GFC and Bloglovin!

God Bless!
Hannah

3 comments :

  1. The one in the top middle is so perfect, I need to get my hands on it so I can layer with it-you're giving me the poncho itch!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! Ponchos are totally amazing, chic and comfy! I love the one in the top middle!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete