Sweeter than Serenity: Engagement Photos

Monday, November 2, 2015

Engagement Photos


Today I wanted to take a little bit of time to share some of my favorite engagement photos! A couple weeks ago, Chris and I traveled to Northwest Arkansas to have these photos taken by David Skinner Photography, and I am so glad that we did! David is one of our friends, and he really takes some of the best pictures. He took our proposal pictures, and he will also be taking my bridal photos along with doing all of our wedding photography. I highly recommend him if you are in the Northwest Arkansas area!

All of our photos were taken at Tanyard Creek in Bella Vista, AR. It's such a beautiful trail with a gorgeous creek and some of the most beautiful little bridges. 



I also couldn't be more thankful for Lavish, a women's boutique just one town over from my hometown. The ladies were so wonderful in helping me find the perfect outfits for my photos, and their prices just couldn't be beat for such a gorgeous boutique! I love my red dress and sweater with the gorgeous detail on the back, and I just love how it turned out in these photos. If you are ever in the area of Russellville, AR, be sure you stop into Lavish - you won't regret making the stop!





There was also plenty of laughter during the session. I think at least half of the photos have me with my mouth open because I just couldn't be serious! This guy just makes me smile and laugh all the time, so the photos were so fitting of our relationship!



(P.S. - how great are these Kendra Scott earrings!?)


A couple final photos, because David is just so incredible with lighting with his photography!



One final shoutout to Lindsey Snyder at Studio M in Conway, AR for showing me how to keep my hair looking its best with such little effort! If you are ever in need of any salon services, I highly recommend calling Studio M in Conway and requesting Lindsey Snyder!

Thank you so much for reading my blog! Have a wonderful week!

God Bless!
Hannah




     Enter to Win!

8 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness! These photos are so gorgeous!! You both look so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are gorgeous!! Congratulations and happy wedding planning!

    Natalie // Sprinkled with Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighting in those last two photos...so dreamy! Love all of them :)

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing and you look so good in that shade of red.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your engagement photos! You both are so natural together :) So excited to see ours too :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are beautiful! Love ht elocation you took them in!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and great photos! Enjoy these moments :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your engagement photos so much!! Such a beautiful setting and I love your outfit choices!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete