Sweeter than Serenity: Holiday Outerwear Guide

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Holiday Outerwear Guide

Holiday Outerwear Guide


With the holidays right around the corner, so many fun holiday activities will be taking place outdoors, including holiday light tours and Thanksgiving/Christmas parades. I love to look festive for these events. and I wanted to share some of my favorite holiday outerwear outfits that I can't wait to wear this season. 

Look #1: This look is easy for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. This coat is one of my favorites currently, and I linked the exact pair of OTK boots that I own (Rampage brand).

Look #2: This one may be my favorite as it again has my favorite style of coat, but I love the pops of red and gold for the holidays, especially the shoes!

Look #3: It's inevitable that the weather may not always cooperate, so it's important to have a back-up for when the rain and snow start falling. I love my red hunter boots and wear them year-round, but they come in particular handy during the holidays when I'm wanting to look festive.

Have any suggestions of anything you would like to see? Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email. Thank you so much for reading!

God Bless!
Hannah


Linking up with: Garay Treasures

No comments :

Post a Comment