Sweeter than Serenity: Beautiful Life

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Beautiful Life

Hey friends! So it has been a very long time since I have made any posts, and I promise I have a very good reason for it! Over the past several months I have been going through the process of applying to Physical Therapy school. I turned it down on the social media during this time, because interviewing for a position in Physical Therapy school is much like interviewing for a job! I applied to many schools, and was blessed enough to be invited to attend more than one of them, but I narrowed it down, and I have accepted a place in the University of Central Arkansas Physical Therapy program starting in August.

I can't wait to get back to blogging now that I don't have to hide from social media anymore! I'm very excited to take this blog in other directions than just fashion (I mean I am graduating with a degree in exercise science in a month, I may know a little something about exercise! ha). Thank you to all my readers for your continual support. I am so thankful for this beautiful life that I have!

On another note, I have been implementing a treadmill workout that I came across on pinterest into my workout lately. I enjoy trying out some of the workouts that I find on there just to test them and see if they are actually good ones or not, and this treadmill workout I found is incredible!


Stayed tuned for more healthy lifestyle posts in the future!

God Bless!
Hannah



1 comment :