Sweeter than Serenity: Black and White and Red All Over

Monday, July 21, 2014

Black and White and Red All Over









Top: J.Crew Factory (old) // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Bearpaw c/o 

A couple weeks ago you caught a glimpse of this shirt's twin, the blue and yellow striped J.Crew top. I got this one with the idea that I would wear it to Razorback basketball games back in January (which I did), but it quickly became a favorite, and now I wear it all the time! It's been particular cool in Arkansas the past few days, so I got the chance to pull it out and wear it last week!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm spending my week at Bogg Springs camp in Wickes, Arkansas leading a group of 11th and 12th graders! Please pray for a great week as I'm trying to balance my food allergies and hydration issues with my heart for going all out for these kids! 

God Bless!
Hannah

6 comments :

  1. Great casual look girl. Stripes are a classic. Loving the red shoes!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this top too! Love the way you styled it!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top--so classic, and it looks perfect with the red shoes!!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Have fun at camp!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I hope all goes well at camp!

    www.theshyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable look Hannah!! Stripes sure look great on you =)
    Hope camp has gone well for you all - I'm just now getting an opportunity to catch up reading my favorite blogs including yours!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete