Sweeter than Serenity: Wheelin' and Dealin'

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Wheelin' and Dealin'






Top: Goodwill (yep, you read that correctly!) // Shorts: Forever 21 // Wedges: Bearpaw Blossom c/o

So I recently decided to take on the challenge of trying to find something in Goodwill that I would actually really wear. I spent about an hour sifting through all the clothes, and I came out with two shirts, this one and another one that you will be seeing very soon! The best part is that I spent a total of $5 on BOTH shirts! Now, for a poor grad student, this is wonderful news! I think I may take on this challenge more in the future, and I might possibly even add it to my blog regularly! I think it's really great to figure out how to look stylish on a budget, and sometimes you can find great things at consignment shops and Goodwill! 

God Bless!
Hannah

8 comments :

  1. So jealous that you thrifted that cute chambray top! I've been wanting one this summer!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top! The ruffles are so cute!!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you found that top at Goodwill! I feel like I never find things I like there!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the chambray and lace together! Perfect combo!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look! Gorgeous blouse! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that look! That shirt is beautiful, and the shorts are so delicate! I love the sandals and your pearls :)
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your lace shorts! Paired with the chambray, they are just too cute!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shorts and that chambray is so pretty!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete