Sweeter than Serenity: Cake in a Mug + Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe

Friday, July 25, 2014

Cake in a Mug + Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe


A few weeks ago I posted this picture showing my cake in a mug that I made for dessert! Since then, I have gotten several emails asking me how I made both the cake and the icing, so here it is!

Cake in a Mug

1/2 cup cake mix of choice
1/3 cup water
1 teaspoon oil

Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Spray your mug with cooking spray, and pour the batter in. Microwave for about a minute and a half.

Cream Cheese Frosting

2 tablespoons cream cheese
1 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk

Thaw and combine ingredients together, mix well. You may add more powdered sugar or more milk in order to reach the desired consistency.


Happy Friday everyone! Today I am leaving camp, and next week I will share about the week!

God Bless!
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment