Sweeter than Serenity: Gameday Fun

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Gameday Fun







Turtleneck: Gap
Vest: Hipsway
Pants: Groopdealz
Booties: Chinese Laundry
Necklace: Square Hearts
Nails: Jamberry c/o

This vest has definitely been on repeat lately for me. I just can't get over how warm and cozy it is, and the colors just match everything! I wore this outfit to the Razorback game last weekend (unfortunately it ended up being much warmer than expected and I had to shed the vest). I had a great time at the game despite the loss, and it was fun to spend some time with Chris! 

This weekend Chris and I are headed to Fayetteville to the first of our many weddings that we will be attending the next several weekends. I am really excited to be headed back there just in time to see all the beautiful fall foliage! Fayetteville is my favorite place in the world in the fall because the trees are absolutely stunning! Stay tuned on Instagram, because I'll definitely be posting some beautiful pictures! (If you aren't already following me, you can follow me here). 

Happy Thursday everyone! In case you missed it, congratulations to Erin Leonard on winning the Jamberry Nails Giveaway! Don't forget to follow along on GFC and Bloglovin!

God Bless!
Hannah

3 comments :

  1. Great game day outfit! I love that vest! Have a great time at the wedding.
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love the vest with these pants! Perfect for fall!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete