Sweeter than Serenity: Striped

Monday, October 27, 2014

Striped

 


 
 



Top: Old Navy
Jeans: old (similar)
Booties: Chinese Laundry 
Bracelet: Alex and Ani

This turtleneck from Old Navy is such a must have this fall. I have two of them (after I got this one, I had to get a second one!). I was able to snag them on sale for $7 each last week during their big birthday sale, and right now they are having another sale plus 20% off your purchase online! What a steal! I also can't get enough of this tassel necklace from The Sparkle Exchange. I've worn it three times this week and I just absolutely love it!

This weekend was such a busy one! Chris and I left Friday afternoon to go to Fayetteville. We got to catch up with some friends at a bonfire Friday night, and then Saturday morning we went hiking at Devil's Den. Saturday afternoon we attended our friends' wedding, and it was such a beautiful ceremony! It was also great to be able to spend some time with our friends from the University of Arkansas.

Happy Monday! Don't forget to follow along on GFC and Bloglovin!

God Bless!
Hannah

9 comments :

  1. I love this classic look! That necklace is beautiful - I think I always say that though! And I love the neutral booties!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love that necklace!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a comfortable look! Love the necklace choice and booties with this top!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that necklace! I may have to check out Old Navy now for one of those turtlenecks to layer under my favorite vests :)

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I will have to check out their sale. I really want one but I don't want to spend a fortune since I don't know how much I will wear it!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! That necklace is the perfect addition to nearly any outfit, so I can see why you're picking it often, great choice!

    Hope your Monday is lovely!
    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love turtleneck and for $7 we would have snagged a few too! So cute and sounds like an amazing weekend.

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is the CUTEST comfy look I've seen yet!! I'm loving stripes now too!!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Bloglovin? Let me know on my blog and I'll follow back! All links are on my blog!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am getting caught up on my blog reading and am so excited to see this look! What a perfect fall outfit, and your hair looks gorgeous! Thanks for featuring your necklace again, I'm so happy you love it!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss
    The Sparkle Exchange

    ReplyDelete