Sweeter than Serenity: Layer Up

Friday, October 17, 2014

Layer Up

Layer Up






Old Navy has been totally spot on with their sales this week both online and in-store. They have some great deals on outerwear pieces for the colder months that are quickly approaching, and I wanted to show you some of my favorites! The two vests shown are two of my favorite vests ever. I even went and tried them on in-store because I loved them so much online, but they weren't on sale in store like they were online, so I passed them up for now. Their version of the cowl neck sweater is also one of my favorite pieces for the cold. I love how it's so loose-fitted to where you can wear another shirt underneath to add a little bit of pattern play to the outfit. I am also loving the jackets that Old Navy has right now, too. Their trench coats are timeless and gorgeous, but this camo jacket is such a fun print!

Well, my fall break is in full swing and I am in Fayetteville visiting for a couple days. I have been having a wonderful time with all of my wonderful friends here, and I wish I could just stay!! However, I am excited to be spending the day today with my mom, followed by a Kari Jobe concert tonight, and a Razorback football game tomorrow! Talk about a busy fall break, but I love it!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Don't forget to follow along on GFC and Bloglovin!

God Bless!
Hannah

3 comments :

  1. Amazing selection! =D
    By the way, I'm now on Instagram @what_to_style

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I love the poncho and the tweed jacket x

    x Francesca of http://primpandpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete