Sweeter than Serenity: Sunday Best

Monday, October 20, 2014

Sunday Best








Skirt: Daily Look
Blazer: LeTote
Booties: Chinese Laundry
Necklace/Earrings: The Sparkle Exchange

I recently have found a great website that I absolutely love for trying out new clothing! LeTote is basically like the Netflix of clothing! You fill out your size information, and then start adding clothing to your online "closet", and you will be sent the items in your closet to try out and see if you like them! You can decide to buy them if you want them, or you can send back anything that you don't want in a pre-paid shipping bag, and then you'll be sent more items to try out! I am thrilled that I found it, and my first shipment of items was absolutely wonderful - and they fit me perfectly! If you would like to join LeTote and start trying out new pieces of clothing, click here and discover how wonderful it is!

Unfortunately, yesterday was my last day of fall break, so today I am back in the school world again! The break has been absolutely wonderful, and I am feeling so refreshed and ready for the next month of school until Thanksgiving break! I am also excited because next weekend starts the first of 4 weekends in a row that I'll be going to different friends' weddings, and I am so excited to be part of the special day of each of them! 

I hope you have a wonderful and blessed week, and don't forget to follow along on GFC and Bloglovin! Also, don't forget to enter the Giveaway for free Jamberry Nail Wraps!! You can enter the giveaway here.

God Bless!
Hannah

8 comments :

  1. Great outfit! I'm loving midi skirts and the polka dots are awesome!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is gorgeous! And I'm loving your new blog look!

    Xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun look! Love the new blog design!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is the cutest and leTote sounds like such a neat company. Will have to check them out!!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great do you look?! Love the blazer, skirt, booties, everything! Of course I love how you styled your necklace too =) By the way, I am digging your new blog design!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty outfit! Love your skirt! The color and the fit of it is perfect! I for sure have to check out this website! Good luck with school and I'm sure you're hoping it goes by fast to get to Thanksgiving break.

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this fun look! x i like the tassel necklace xx welcome back to school! I'm nearing the end of the semester and I am so excited for the break.

    x Francesca of http://primpandpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blazer compliments the bright color of your skirt so well.
    Xo Miss Erin
    See what I have to say at:
    www.misserinsays.com

    ReplyDelete