Sweeter than Serenity: My Travel Necessities

Thursday, October 30, 2014

My Travel Necessities

My Travel Necessities






As I've mentioned several times, right now is wedding mania for me, which means lots of travelling every weekend! I've put together a list of my must-haves for when I travel, because when you're busy and on the go, these must-haves are a life saver!

1) Maybelline Falsies Mascara: This is hands down my favorite mascara! It doesn't matter how long of a day I've had or how little time I've had to get ready, as long as I have this mascara, my make-up looks like it's at least put together!

2) Cheap Sunglasses: Let's be real. Expensive sunglasses are great, but when you're travelling and throwing in a bag, then in a purse, and possibly across the car, cheap sunglasses are the way to go. No crying when these get broke, because they're just $6 to begin with!

3) Camera: In case you haven't noticed, I sort of like to document my life through pictures! Because of this, I love to have a camera on hand for those perfect moments! (or an iPhone works, too!)

4) Say Yes to Cucumbers Face Wipes: When you've had a long day of travelling, having the ability to cleanse your face on the go can really turn your day around! I love these wipes because they are great for my skin and they really wake me up!

5) Essie Nail Polish: I think it's a rule that when you travel, your nail polish must crack and come off. Because of this, I now bring nail polish with me so I can fix the chips!

6) Victoria Secret Vanilla Lace Body Spray: When you're travelling, it's pretty inevitable that you'll have to hit a fast food restaurant at some point. The smell gets in your car, which gets on you, and who wants to go around smelling like that the rest of the day? This body spray is a must!

7) Pearl Necklace: Sometimes you have to dress up more than expected when travelling, and one of the easiest ways to dress up an outfit is to put on a pearl necklace. It matches almost everything, and it adds a sense of elegance, so it's perfect for tight packing!

8) Light Cardigan: You never know when the weather is unexpectedly going to change, so having an extra layer on hand is always a good idea. I like to bring a cardigan in a neutral color so that it will match most anything.

9) Maybelline Lip Gloss: Lip gloss is just hands down a must for travelling. You can dress yourself up more with a good deep shade of red while also keeping those lips healthy!


This weekend I am off to my best friend's wedding in my hometown! I am so excited to be one of her bridesmaids! I can't wait to see how beautiful she is going to be!

I hope you're having a great week! Don't forget to follow along on GFC and Bloglovin!

God Bless!
Hannah

5 comments :

  1. Great list. I've started making sure I always carry my nail polish with me because it never fails I'll chip a nail! Love the idea of adding a pearl necklace in the travel gear!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list! Also, I am all about the cheap sunnies. I desperately want a pair of Raybans but I am worried they would get broken or bent... not something I would want to happen to a $150 purchase haha! Maybe one day : )
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing list! A cardigan is always great to have in case you get cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cardigan and the camera is nice to have to use when wearing the cardigan :) haha loving the color of that camera.

    XO Chelsea www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't agree more with your picks! :) The pearl statement necklace is such a great touch. That's so true too!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete