Sweeter than Serenity: Uniform

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Uniform

Uniform






I can't believe I have taken an entire week off from blogging! This past week has been crazy busy! Last weekend I was in my best friend's wedding, and it was wonderful! I had a great time just spending time with old friends and celebrating the new marriage! As soon as the wedding was over though, it was right back to work! I have a huge test tomorrow and another huge test on Monday (Gross Anatomy and Physiology for those of you keeping up!), which is keeping me really busy this week! It's almost over though. This might be the most excited I have ever been for Christmas break! (I'm seriously about to break out the Christmas music).

This outfit is one that I have been living in lately. When you're really busy and just don't have time to thoughtfully put together an outfit, it's great to grab a button down shirt and vest, some booties, and my favorite pair of jeans. It's comfortable, functional, and still keeps me looking fabulous. What is your go-to look?

Don't forget to follow along on GFC and Bloglovin!

God Bless!
Hannah

4 comments :

  1. I love the puffer vests! I really need to get one! I feel like skinnies and a baggy sweatshirt have been my daily uniform!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fall cuteness!! I need the entire look!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with that purse! So gorgeous!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your exams! My go to look is really similar, however, I'm still looking for the perfect pair of booties.

    Brooke
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete