Sweeter than Serenity: A Date Night Look

Friday, May 23, 2014

A Date Night Look









Dress: eShakti c/o // Bag: Tory Burch // Bracelets: Alex and Ani Very Jane //
 Sandals: Target (old) // Earrings: Target (old) 

eShakti is a great online shop that I have recently come to love. eShakti offers clothing in sizes 0-36W, and the best part is that they will customize your clothing to your particular taste! Whether you want your dress cut above the knee or below the knee, tight fitted or loose fitted, eShakti has just what you need in order to take a look you love and fit it to your body comfortably. The particular dress that I am wearing turned out to be incredibly comfortable, and the cut is a perfect modest length for me! I particularly love the embroidered detail at the top of the dress. If you haven't checked out eShakti before, I highly recommend it!

Last night C came up to visit me in Fayetteville before heading to Columbia, MO to help with a church plant there. I sure am going to miss him this summer, but I am incredibly proud of him for what he is planning to do with his summer. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! How is everyone doing with that squat challenge?

God Bless!
Hannah

7 comments :

  1. So cute! That dress is gorgeous you! Love the embroidery!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress on you! The embroidery at the neckline is so pretty!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is really pretty and I also love eShakti!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! So cute!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so adorable! I really love this dress on you :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so adorable! I have a dress coming from them now and I am so excited to get it!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with your bag and you look gorgeous !

    -auré xoxo
    http://aurelie-hispter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete