Sweeter than Serenity: Pineapple Express

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pineapple Express








Top: Target // Shorts: J.Crew Factory // Wedges: Chinese Laundry (similar) (similar) 
// Clutch: Tory Burch // Bracelet: Belle Boutique // Sunnies: Forever 21 

The minute I saw this shirt I completely fell in love with it. I think I may have literally picked up my walking pace to get to it faster when I spotted it in store. The price almost didn't matter to me when I picked it up (I was prepared for a splurge!), but when I saw it was only $23, I did a little dance inside! C's reaction when he first saw me in it was pretty priceless: "um, are those pineapples on your shirt?" in the most serious voice, haha. When I smiled real big and said yes, he then complimented me of course! 

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! Unfortunately, it rained here in Fayetteville yesterday, so I couldn't get outside much. Instead, I spent a large portion of my day preparing a fruit/veggie smoothie/juice cleanse! I'm excited to bring some of the recipes to you soon!

God Bless!
Hannah 




Perfectly Coutured

12 comments :

  1. Love those yellow shorts! I'm obsessed with yellow right now!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And me too! These yellow shorts will be making an appearance again soon!

      Delete
  2. I've seen this shirt on so many bloggers! The pineapple print is adorable!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took me a long time to track down this shirt. I just love it so much!

      Delete
  3. I am in love with this pineapple shirt!! Too stinking cute! :)

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, LOVE this outfit! You are beyond adorable!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been debating on this shirt - and I really love it on you!! You styled it so well too, very very cute!!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth the buy! It's super comfortable, and I think it's such a fun print!

      Delete
  6. This shirt is so pretty! I love it! And the shorts are perfect too!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete