Sweeter than Serenity: A Nautical Memorial Day

Monday, May 26, 2014

A Nautical Memorial Day










Top: Riffraff // Pants: J.Crew Factory (50% off today!) // Clutch: Groopdealz // 
Shoes: Charlotte Russe // Bracelet: Alex and Ani

A few weeks ago, I spotted these pants on the J.Crew Factory website, and I completely fell in love with them. They are pretty crazy, but I was ready to shake things up a bit in my wardrobe and try something new! At 50% off, I decided to take the leap, and I love them! Lucky for you, they are back at 50% off again today for the Memorial Day sale! What do you think of them? Have a great week!

I would love it if you would follow me! Links to GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook, and Instagram are on the right! 

God Bless!
Hannah

9 comments :

  1. Wow, everything looks so pretty! I'm in love with your whole outfit, it looks amazing on you. I'm really loving the pants and the clutch!

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are seriously amazing and so perfect for Memorial Day! Love this whole look!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously perfection! Those pants are an amazing find. Happy Memorial day!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The anchor print is soo cute! I love a nautical look!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is perfection! Those pants are amazing!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl I am loving those pants! Such a sweet patriotic + nautical look <3

    xoxo http://www.mrsjaclynleblanc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pants are amazing!! So perfect for the holiday weekend! :)

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pants are so cute!!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! Those pants are so gorgeous, I might just have to go out and buy a pair! Thank you for stopping by my blog :)

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete