Sweeter than Serenity: I "Heart" You

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I "Heart" You





Top: OASAP
Skinnies: American Eagle
Bag: Tory Burch
Sandals: old
Bracelet: Alex and Ani

Well I am officially back in the United States! Belize was beautiful and I had a wonderful time serving people and also a little rest and relaxation mixed in there. I'm excited to be bringing you a post tomorrow about the trip! 

Yesterday I drove down to Conway and officially signed the lease for the duplex I will be living in while going to physical therapy school. I'm so excited! I also got to spend the day with C after being apart and having no way to communicate for a week, so that was great as well! Hope everyone is having a good week!

God Bless!
Hannah

3 comments :

  1. So cute! Love the colors in that top and your sandals!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top! Loving your purse!!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top! And so happy you got to sign the lease on the next part of your life! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete