Sweeter than Serenity: Laidback Grunge

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Laidback Grunge





Top: Forever 21 (old) (similar different color) // Jeans: Hudson // Shoes: Converse All-Stars
// Sunnies: Forever 21 // Necklace: old // Bracelet: Target (old)

These jeans have to be one of my favorite finds ever. Scoring Hudson jeans for under $50 is incredible, but scoring them for just $33.40 just doesn't get any better. I've been wanting some for a long time, and finally finding some at a price I could definitely afford has been great! 

I love 3 day weekends, because they also mean a 4 day work week! I can't believe it's already Thursday, this week has flown by! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

God Bless!
Hannah

15 comments :

  1. I am DYING for some converse in that color. They are gorgeous and I want some so bad! :) And I love that necklace!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I really love your look, it's so simple but beautiful!

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved the detailing on Hudson jeans! Awesome find! Love this casual look!

    http://aboutamor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love summertime simplicity!! That necklace is super cute and you can't go wrong with All-Stars :)

    Jessie at www.BlushandBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you just need a laid back look! I love the color of that top!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so adorable
    Love, love the Top
    Great blog and post
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how pretty and laid back this outfit is!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love a good laid back outfit and of course loving the converses!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a perfect casual look! I love those sneakers :)

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hudsons for that cheap!? Teach me your ways!! Gonna go browse through the selection at Neiman Marcus now, haha!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHATTTTTT??!?!

    Where on earth did you score those Hudson's? They are one of my all-time fave brands of premium denim, but they're totally a splurge item.

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think you look grungy - just comfy casual! And that is an amazing deal on Hudsons!!!! Wow!!!!!

    ~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable outfit! Can't believe you got Hudsons at that price, you go girl!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute top!

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete