Sweeter than Serenity: Beach Wave Babe

Monday, May 12, 2014

Beach Wave Babe


Now that summer is fast approaching and the humidity is picking up here in Arkansas, I decided to try out the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray. My hair has a natural wave to it anyway, but without any products in it, it just frizzes like crazy. With the beach spray, it actually looked like I had just walked off the beach (and smelled like it, too! - it smells like saltwater!). 


This is my hair with the beach spray in it. It just enhances my natural waves a little, and allows my hair to blow in the wind without me worrying about it getting messed up! As an added bonus, it takes me less than 5 minutes to do my hair like this! I spray it in my hair while it's wet and let it dry naturally. If my hair goes flat, then I simply add a couple sprays, scrunch my hair, and I'm ready to go again! Very easy summer hair!

One another note, I arrived in Belize yesterday, and today is our first full day of mission work! :)

God Bless!
Hannah

3 comments :

  1. Oh your hair looks so beautiful! I wouldn't mind to have that spray as well! :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try a beach spray so bad! You hair looks amazing! And have fun in Belize!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    http://thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to have to try this out! Good luck in Belize!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete