Sweeter than Serenity: Dressing Up that Tee

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dressing Up that Tee





I love taking a simple piece of clothing, like a t-shirt, and dressing it up. When I was planning what I would wear around campus last Friday to take some graduation pictures, all of my friends decided to wear our "Never Yield" student section shirt. To dress it up, I paired it with a pearl necklace and matching bracelets, some high-waisted shorts with a cute belt, and some cute sandals. It's very simple, but a great way to turn a plain tee into a flattering look.

Today is Day 4 of Belize! I really appreciate your prayers for my team and I as we continue our mission work!

God Bless!
Hannah

3 comments :

  1. Such cute graduation pictures! I love dressing up basic tees.

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your graduation pictures are adorable! :) And I hope youre having fun in Belize!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete