Sweeter than Serenity: Fall Flare

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fall Flare





Blanket Scarf: Amazon
Sweater: Target
Skirt: Nordstrom
Booties: Chinese Laundry

I've recently gotten really into wearing midi skirts, and this trend is really growing on me. I love the length paired with some great heels or booties. I think it just makes me feel like a little girl again when I used to spin around and twirl my dresses!

The ever popular blanket scarf has finally made an appearance! It has been sold out of everywhere that I have been looking for it, but I happened to run across it on Amazon with Prime shipping, so I was immediately sold on it! I wore it to an outdoor wedding over the weekend, and it did such a great job of keeping me warm! I highly recommend it for the cold weather that is coming! (or that is already here for Central Arkansas!).

I hope you're having a great week! Don't forget to follow along on GFC and Bloglovin!

God Bless!
Hannah

7 comments :

  1. I recently got the dupe to this scarf from Target (it was the last one, so I snapped it up!) & I'm in love. It's supposed to cool off here in Alabama, so maybe I'll finally be able to wear it all day!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fall outfit! That midi skirt is adorable!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun fall look! I am loving the blanket scarf and these booties! The length of this skirt is super sweet!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Midi skirts are so cute on you!! I just ordered a blanket scarf last week.. I can't wait for it to get here!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit. That scarf and midi skirt are so perfect together!! I really need to get a blanket scarf!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scarf and the boots! Gorgeous fall look, dear :)

    Found you in one of the fashion blogs I frequent and thought I'd give you a visit. Would you like to connect via GFC or other social networks? Let me know if that is something that is of interest to you :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you styled the midi skirt with blanket scarf. Both are such great pieces to incorporate into a fall wardrobe!

    Natalie // Sprinkled with Pearls

    ReplyDelete