Sweeter than Serenity: Sparkle, Sparkle, Dot

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sparkle, Sparkle, Dot





Top: Target (old) (similar) (similar)
Tights: Groopdealz (same)
Booties: Chinese Laundry
Initial Necklace: Belle Boutique 

I wore this outfit to give a presentation at school last Friday. Even when I dress up for a presentation, I love to add a little bit of fun flare to it, so I added the polka dot tights! I just love how fun they are, and they turn a boring work outfit into a much more fun outfit! I found them on Groopdealz awhile back, but they have the exact same ones on American Apparel right now! 

This sequin top is one from two years ago actually, but I just love the sequins on it so much. I can't wait for Christmas to get here so I can pull out all of my sequin items and wear them! The holidays can't get here fast enough!

I hope you all are having a great week! Don't forget to follow along on GFC and Bloglovin!

God Bless!
Hannah

3 comments :

  1. Those tights and booties are so cute & fun!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove those tights! You look fantastic!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look. The tights are super fab

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete