Sweeter than Serenity: Start Bundling Up

Friday, November 14, 2014

Start Bundling Up

 




Sweater: Forever 21 (old) (similar for $13!)
Vest: Old Navy
Boots: BEARPAW c/o

It's starting to get really cold here in Central Arkansas (as I'm sure most of the country is as well!). That means it is time to start layering up and dressing warm! We even got sleet here two nights ago, which is crazy before Thanksgiving!

One of my favorite ways of bundling up is to wear warm boots, and BEARPAW does it again with their super warm Christine boots. Every single pair of boots that I own from BEARPAW keep my feet very warm and ready for the cold weather! I have warm a pair of their boots on almost every cold day this week!

I hope you have had a great week, and Happy Friday! Don't forget to follow along on GFC and Bloglovin!

God Bless!
Hannah

2 comments :

  1. I love this. That vest looks insanely warm too. I hate the cold, but I do love to layer!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look and I love the scarf.

    ReplyDelete