Sweeter than Serenity: November Snowfall

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November Snowfall

 

 

Pants: old (similar)
Sweater: old (similar from F21)
Vest: old (similar)
Head Warmer: Handmade by me :)
Boots: BEARPAW c/o

On Monday morning, I happened to wake up to some wonderful snow on the ground! I was so excited that I legitimately got ready as fast as I could and went outside in it for a few minutes before school. Snow turns me into a child instantly! On Sunday night, I watched Frozen, drank some hot chocolate, and put my Christmas tree up, and that brought the snow, so I think I need nights like that more often!

These boots from BEARPAW are so perfect for the snow. They are so warm (fur lined!), and I'm pretty sure my feet would stay toasty without socks even (not that I want to try that out or anything). I also was excited because it's finally cold enough to start wearing my head warmers again! I taught myself to crochet through the use of Youtube videos a few years ago, and now I enjoy making my own head warmers and scarves!

I hope you're having a great week! Mine is staying very busy! Don't forget to follow along on GFC and Bloglovin!

God Bless!
Hannah

6 comments :

  1. That headwarmer is so adorable, you should think about opening an Etsy shop!
    Also, I'm pretty jealous of your snow-Bama doesn't usually get any unless we have a freak weather accident like last year!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe all your snow! (I say "all" even though it will be inches more later haha). They said we were going to get 3-4 inches Saturday. Do you know how much it snowed? Not even half an inch and it is all already gone, haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want some of my snow then?! We got close to half a foot Sunday/Monday night that schools were cancelled the next day. I am so not a cold weather person! I love your blanket scarf and your headband is so freaking adorable!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgsh I would love the snow if I looked this cute posing out in it :) Seriously such an adorable outfit--loving the headband/earwarmer :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect cozy outfit! You look adorable!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great fall look! I love that scarf! You're too cute!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete