Sweeter than Serenity: Touch of Glam

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Touch of Glam






Vest: Old Navy
Shirt: old (similar)
Shoes: BEARPAW c/o
Earrings: Tidebuy c/o 

One of the most difficult tasks is coming up with an outfit for cheering on your favorite team! Although my beloved Cardinals did not make it to the world series, I still managed to be a "Cardinals fan" for one of the Halloween parties that I went to awhile back (yes I know, I've been so behind on blogging that I'm still catching up on discussing Halloween!). This puffer vest was perfect to keep me warm while matching my favorite team's colors perfectly.

Even when dressing down like this, it is important to me to always add a touch a glam. These earrings from Tidebuy are one of my favorite pairs of earrings! I love wearing studs because of their comfort, yet chic style, and these fit that description perfectly. Tidebuy has many great options that are incredibly affordable yet very classy at the same time.

My tests galore have slowed down a little until after Thanksgiving, and then tests and finals begin! But, I'm at least back to regular blogging for now! I hope you are having a great week! Don't forget to follow along on GFC and Bloglovin!

God Bless!
Hannah

1 comment :

  1. Tyler kept making comments to me that I was trying too hard to come up with a cute outfit to go to the baseball games. Um, doesn't he know I am a blogger and we always have to look cute?! haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete